Access to and use of this Website and the goods (“Goods”) and services (“Services”) available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (“Conditions”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service applied to the sale to you by Shoesissima (“we”, “us”)
Terms and conditions status
We may modify the Conditions from time to time and reserve the right to withdraw or amend Goods or Services without notice. Please ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest version before placing your order. If a change occurs after you have placed your order, the changes made will not affect your order unless we are required to make the change by law. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time for any period.
Your eligibility to purchase
When placing an order through the Website, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are providing correct and accurate personal details (name, address, telephone number, email address and other information requested).
- You have been issued with a valid credit/debit card acceptable to Shoesissima and that you are able to authorise us to process charge(s) to your credit/debit card to the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which you are purchasing.
Please note that furthermore, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws. This includes payment of any import duty or taxes which are to be levied by customs authorities in your country upon receipt of the Goods.
We may terminate the Contract at any time and/or claim damages for breach of contract if we suspect that you have made a fraudulent misstatement to us, whether orally or in writing, prior to or after entering into the Contract.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Website and for all your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Website. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms & Conditions we may deny you access to the Website on a temporary or permanent basis.
In order to access some of our services and features, you need to register with our Website and open an account. When you register, you will be asked to provide information about yourself. This information should be accurate and current; should any of this information change, please notify us immediately at Customerservices@Shoesissima.com
You will be asked to set up an account password. This should be unique and kept secure and you must notify Shoesissima immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
We may change our registration requirements from time to time.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Website, you accept that communications with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All orders are subject to acceptance by Shoesissima and availability. Availability may change.
We reserve the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
We reserve the right to decline your order at our sole discretion, for example if we have been unable to obtain authorisation for payment, if shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, if the item is out of stock or has been withdrawn or if you do not meet the eligibility criteria listed above. We will not be liable to you by reason of withdrawing any merchandise from the site for whatever reason.
Your order constitutes an offer to us to purchase the Goods. After placing your order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order and payment. This is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it. Unless you cancel your order, you will receive an email from us confirming despatch. The contract between us will be formed when we send you the Despatch email. The contract is formed in London, England and the language of the contract is English.
The contract will only relate to those Goods listed in the Despatch email. It is possible that due to certain lines being out of stock, we will be fulfilling only part of your original order. If the balance is despatched later, a separate Despatch email will be sent and this will constitute a second contract within your original order.
Shoesissima will store a record of your transactions.
Pricing policy and representation of Goods
The prices for footwear quoted on the Website are inclusive of VAT at the standard UK rate and exclusive of delivery charges.
VAT is included at the standard UK rate for all orders from the UK (excluding the Channel Islands) and countries in the EU in your final order.
VAT will be deducted at point of purchase for international purchases outside the European Union.
The price of any Goods will be as quoted on the Website except in cases of obvious error. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect your order if you have already been sent a Despatch email. We will normally verify prices as part of our despatch procedure and if the correct price for an item is higher than the price quoted on our website we will contact you for instructions before despatching the Goods.
Customers purchasing from outside the EU may have import duty and tax applied to their order by their customs authorities when the Goods arrive at the specified destination. At this point, you will be advised the amount that needs to be paid before the Goods can be released and delivered to you. Shoesissima has no control over what these charges might be so we recommend you contact your local customs office to determine a landed price, including duty and tax, prior to placing your order.
If you have a credit/debit card denominated in Sterling and you purchase in Sterling, the price that appears on your statement will match the price on the Website. If your credit/debit card is not denominated in Sterling, the price that appears on your credit card statement may differ from the price quoted on the Shoesissima Website. This is because your card issuer will use the exchange rate of the day when completing your transaction and this may differ from the rate used by Shoesissima to convert prices to your currency. Fluctuation of exchange rates lies outside our control.
If you purchase from Shoesissima using the Cureency converter to USD or Euro, you accept the exchange rate set by Shoesissima.
We do not offer a price adjustment policy. The difference in price between an item purchased at full price and then marked down cannot be refunded. Likewise, an item purchased in sale and then further marked down cannot be price-adjusted.
The specification of the goods on the Website may change from time to time. We will try to give you notice wherever possible. All descriptions on the Website are published for illustration purposes only and are not legally binding.
We make every effort to portray the colour of Goods as accurately as possible. However as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
Shoesissima tries to ensure that all Content (defined as graphics, photographs, image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text) on this Website is accurate and complete but we cannot guarantee that it is free of errors. We also cannot guarantee that the functional aspects of the Website, or that the Content or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up-to-date virus checking software installed.
By using the Blog or Feedback feature, you grant Shoesissima the right to use any content you provide for its own purposes including republication in any form or media. Shoesissima is not liable for third party posts on its Blog or Feedback feature If you make use of our Blog or Feedback feature, you have a responsibility to ensure that your input is:
Not defamatory, racist or libellous, likely to incite hatred or violence, detrimental to people, institutions, religions or to people’s privacy, likely to cause harm to minors, detrimental to trade marks, patents and copyrighted content
Does not contain personal data, and does not improperly use the Website for promoting or advertising businesses.
Shoesissima reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove or not to use any comment and any comment that does not comply with the above conditions.
This Website is available to the public so information you consider confidential should not be posted to this Website.
All payments will be encrypted to ensure secure electronic transmission of data. We will only use these details to process card transactions that you have initiated.
If your card issuer delays or refuses authorisation of payment, we cannot be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the Goods.
We take reasonable care to ensure that our site is secure and that the details of your order and payment are secure. However, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Insurance and delivery
Your order is insured during the time it is in transit from Shoesissima until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any Goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased Goods passes to you. If you have nominated a third party to take delivery of your goods, then you accept that evidence of a signature by that person (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment of the order by Shoesissima with responsibility passing to you at the point of signature by that person.
We aim to despatch all orders within 24 hours or as soon as possible where we are constrained by bank and carrier operating. See Orders & Deliverysection of this Website. Delivery times listed in that section are based on date of despatch and are estimates. They should be used as a guide only since we cannot control the delivery of the goods once they leave our premises. Customs authorities may delay release of your goods.
Details of delivery rates can be viewed in the in Orders & Delivery. These are subject to change at any time.
Exchange of Goods
You can return an item for an exchange within 10 days of receipt.
Once we have inspected the returned goods and packaging and established that they are undamaged, we will issue a full refund for the value of the Goods. We will credit the credit/debit card used for your purchase. This can take up to 20 working days.
We will not be able to refund the shipping charges for sending the Goods to you or the charges incurred by you for returning them to us.
If, however, you live in the UK and you are exchanging your purchase for the same style in a different size, Shoesissima will pay for the cost of the despatch by you of your replacement item. We are not able to do this if you live outside the UK.
Sale items can be exchanged not refunded.
- The Goods must be returned in a saleable condition. This means that they must be in their original packaging including internal tissue paper. No labels or tape should be attached to the shoebox. The shoebox must be despatched to us in an outer bag that protects the shoebox. The Goods must be received by us in an unworn state and the Goods and packaging must be in their original condition. All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear. Marks inflicted on the sole due to trying shoes on a hard surface that marks the soles will be treated as worn. They will be inspected and Goods will be returned to you without a refund if Goods or packaging are deemed worn or damaged.
- Shoesissima is not responsible for the loss of returned Goods so we recommend that you use a “Signed For” despatch service and include adequate insurance to cover the cost of the Goods. In the event of loss or damage to the goods in transit, you will need your original receipt for the purchase of the Goods and your proof of despatch to present to your insurance company in order to be able to make a claim. We recommend that you keep these in a safe place until Shoesissima confirms safe receipt of your Goods.
- Please enclose the Returns Form, included in the shoebox with your returned goods. This form will allow you to tell us whether you would prefer a refund or an exchange. If you deem the Goods to be defective, you can use this form to describe the defect.
- You must return the goods with a Returns reference number so you should use the Returns Label with your unique reference number enclosed with your purchase. Use this label to address the package on the OUTSIDE of your despatch bag. Do not attach labels or tape to the shoebox as the box will be damaged and cannot be reused. If you lose the Returns label you can still return the Goods by addressing the package and enclosing your original Delivery Note in the shoebox. Your Delivery Note is also pre-printed with your unique reference number.
- We will notify you of receipt of the Goods by email.
We will inspect the Goods and packaging.
Cancellation of your order
If you are based in the EU, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice within 7 working days of receipt. Notice of contract cancellation under the DSRs must be given in writing to:
Notice of Contract Cancellation,
Shoesissima Customer Services
6 Market Place,
Or by email to Customersrvices@Shoesissima.com
For orders cancelled under the DSRs, we will issue you with a full refund including the cost of shipping the goods to you within 21 days of receipt of your written notification of cancellation. This is subject to the Goods having been received by us in the condition outlined above. We cannot refund the shipping costs for the return of the cancelled item.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Shoesissima at the postal address given above or to the email address Customerservices@Shoesissima.com We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified under “Written communications” above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or it is posted on the Website or seven days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
As an alternative to using your rights under the DSRs, you may prefer to return or exchange an item. You can do this within 14 days of receipt.
Once we have inspected the returned goods and packaging and established that they are undamaged, we will notify you by email of our intention to issue a credit. We will issue a full refund for the value of the Goods crediting the credit/debit card used for your purchase. This can take up to 20 working days. We will not be able to refund the shipping charges for sending the Goods to you or the charges incurred by you for returning them to us.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of wear. Goods that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered faulty. If you deem the goods to be faulty, or you have received the wrong item we ask that you describe this on the Returns form, explaining why you believe the Goods are faulty. Our technical team inspects all Goods upon return and if we agree that the Goods are defective due to a manufacturing fault, we will notify you by email of our intention to issue a credit. We will issue a full refund for the value of the goods, the shipping charges incurred by you when we sent the goods to you and those incurred by you when returning the defective item. Please keep the proof of your shipping expenditure and send a copy to us with your returned item. Unfortunately we cannot refund any costs related to import duty and taxes. We will credit the credit/debit card used for your purchase and this can take up to 20 working days.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please note that we can only replace it for the same item in the same size subject to availability. Please follow the guidelines on exchanging an item laid out below.
Under English law, you have certain rights which include:
- That any products you order through this Website will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website.
- Certain remedies if a product is defective
- A right to cancel any order for a product within 7 working days commencing on the day after the date on which you receive it, and receive a full refund even if it is not defective.
Nothing in the Terms and Conditions is intended to affect these rights.
We warrant that any Goods purchased from us through the Website are of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which goods of such kind are commonly supplied.
If you are contracting as a consumer, our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Goods you purchased and any losses, which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
loss of income and revenue
loss of business
loss of profits or contracts
loss on anticipated savings
loss of data or waste of management or office time
however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
- Where you buy any Goods from a third party seller through the Website, the seller’s individual liability will be set out in the seller’s terms and conditions.
Nothing in the Terms and Conditions is intended to affect your rights under the law (see paragraph above).
You must not misuse this Website. You will not commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus.
Transfer of rights and obligations
The Contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of this Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
No commercial use
This Website is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within this Website. You may not use this Website or any of its Content to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
Third party sites
We may include links on the Website to other websites or resources operated by parties other than Shoesissima, including advertisers. Shoesissima has not reviewed these third party sites and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third party websites. We are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller. We will notify you when a third party is involved in a transaction and we may disclose customer information related to that transaction to the third party seller.
At our request, you agree to compensate us fully, defend us, and hold us harmless immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors and suppliers from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the Terms and Conditions by you, including the use by any other persons accessing this Website using your Internet account caused by your action or inaction.
If you breach the Terms and Conditions, and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use your rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
Contracts for the purchase of Goods through the Website will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. These terms and conditions (terms) govern participation in the Shoesissima Loyalty scheme (loyalty scheme), the collection and use of the loyalty scheme reward points (reward points) and any offers associated with the loyalty scheme. In these terms any reference to "Shoesissima" is a reference to Shoesissima Ltd.
2. Thjese terms set out the terms of the agreement between Shoesissima Ltd and members of the Shoesissima loyalty scheme.
3. The loyalty scheme is open to anyone who signs up for membership of the Shoesissima website but Shoesissima reserves the right to refuse memebership for any good reason.
4. Subject to paragraph 5 of these terms, reward points are earned and may be redeemed against purchases by loyalty scheme members on the Shoesissima website (www.Shoesissima.com) only (qualifying purchase).
5. Reward points cannot be earned or redeemed against delivery charges or any purchase of missima branded shoes from any store or website which is not the Shoesissima website.
6. The value of any reward points redeemed as part of a transaction will not be eligible to earn further reward points.
7. Reward points will be awarded on the basis specified in paragrpah 8 of these terms or on such other basis as may be notifed to you by Jaeger from time to time. The reward points will be calculated on the basis of qualifying purchases made by you during a specific period (the reward period). At the date of issue of these terms, reward points will be in February or March and August or September (the points issue month) each year (or at such other intervals as Jaeger may from time to time determine). Reward points will be issued in respect of qualifying purchases made in the period between each voucher issue month.
8. During each reward period, the amount of any qualifying purchases will be added together to form your reward total (reward balance). The table below indicates the basis on which reward points will be issued against the relevant level of reward balance. The spend thresholds indicated in the table continue (without an upper limit) at increments of £55 with no limit to the value of the reward points that will be issued in respect of each reward period.
You spend your reward points
£90 = £20 points
£145 = £30 points
£200 = £40 points
£255 = £50 points
9. A portion of your reward balance may not be rewarded (the unrewarded spend) where the amount of your reward balance falls below the threshold for the award of reward points or falls between the thresholds for reward points. In the latter case the unrewarded spend will consist of the amount which exceeds the spending threshold for the corresponding reward points issued to you. The unrewarded spend will be carried forward to comprise part (or all) or your reward balance throughout the course of the following 2 reward periods. However, the unrewarded spend will revert to zero if it has not been redeemed by the issue of the reward points on or before the anniversary of the end of the reward period from which it was first carried forward.
10. You must notify us by email at Customerservices@shoesissima.com when you wish to redeem your points and we will issue you with a voucher code to be used for your purchase with an expiry date. Reward points are valid for one transaction only and must be redeemed by such expiry date. The redemption of reward points is subject to these terms. Change cannot be given if the reward points tendered exceed the value of the reelvant purchase and no cash alternative is available.
11. Shoesissima reserves the right to amend, cancel or withdraw the terms of this loyalty scheme at any time. Wherever possible, Shoesissima will provide your with advance notice of any such changes. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and any changes to them if, after receiving a copy of the terms or any notice of a change to them, you continue to use your Shoesissima reward points.
12. Where you request that the value of all or part of a qualifying purchase is refunded to you, the value of the refunded amount will be deducted from the reward balance. This may result in a negative reward balance where reward points were issued to you in respect of the relvant reward balance prior to any such refund.
13. Reward balances cannot be transferred from one loyalty scheme member to another. Shoesissima reward points can only be used by the person named as a member.
14. Your Shoesissima membership, and therefore your participation in the Loyalty Scheme, may be cancelled for reasons such as fraud or a breach of these terms. If this occurs, your reward balance will also be cancelled and no reward points will be issued in respect of such reward balance.
15. Shoesissima may refuse to authorise the issue of reward points and/or to redeem reward points which have been issued if Shoesissima reasonably considers the scheme is being used fraudulently by the Loyalty scheme member.
16. If there is a query relating to your reward balance, the Loyalty scheme member will be responsible for producing (on request) any required proof of purchase for any transaction which has not been accredited towards your reward balance.
17. In relation to your personal data, Shoesissima is the data controller. Shoesissima will from time to time, use the information you supply on the membership application together with information relating to your transactions, purchases and participation in the reward scheme for the purposes of administering the reward scheme and statistical analysis. We will also use your details for marketing purposes to allow Shoesissima to send you news of special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive such information, you may unsubscribe at any time.